Monday, September 12, 2011

She has a way....

(photo by Alana Dakos)
Hi Knitters,
That Alana Dakos has a way with her knits whether it's her own design or someone else's design. I was reading her blog the other day and she had the sweetest post up about her little girl starting school. Click here to read her post.

I was so happy to see that she knit up the apple pattern in my Itty-Bitty Toys book as a first day of school teacher gift. What a cute and perfect idea.

(photo by Alana Dakos)

Doesn't it look like you could just take a big bite? Yum.

Alana and Hannah Fettig have a new book coming out very soon. It is up for pre-order right now at coastalknits.com. If you pre-order you get gorgeous patterns available for immediate download. You can check out all of the patterns on the site, too. I can't wait to get my copy as it looks like a really good collection.
best, susie
p.s. Thanks to Alana for giving me permission to share her beautiful photographs today.

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

It's perfecto!

Megan said...

Read your post. Went right over and purchased. Happy, happy me!!

kathleen said...

Oh, that is so beautiful. I want to make one and am hopping over to see the book. Thanks for posting this!

Judy said...

Your link to Hannah goes to Anne at Knitspot.

Great book! Thanks for sharing this info!