I have a few fun things to share with you. First, I am going to be teaching four workshops at Fibre Space in Alexandria, Virginia, on Feb. 9-10, 2018. Click here to find out more!
Hope to see you there!
I launched a new kit yesterday over on Barrett Wool Co. Here is some information about the kit:
I've updated an "oldie but goodie" pattern called Sweet Sheep and added an adorable double-loop stitch to the body. I think the Loopy Sweet Sheep looks like it is sitting in a cloud of wooly loops! It's so much fun. The original Sweet Sheep version is just as cute in plain stockinette stitch if that's what you prefer. Using the Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted Weight is beyond perfect for this project. The finished Loopy Sweet Sheep is so squishy and adorable. Trust me, it so good you can't stop squeezing it!
The Kit Includes:
- Enough yarn in our Wisconsin Woolen Spun worsted weight to make one Sweet Sheep. We have three colors for you to choose from: Birch, Quaker Gray and Stone.
- An additional printed page of instructions from Susan to go along with the original pdf pattern on how to add the double-loop stitch to your Sweet Sheep.
- An optional printed Ravelry download code for the Sweet Sheep pattern, since some might already own the pattern.
- You will also be given access to an exclusive tutorial video by Susan on the Double-Loop Stitch used in the Loopy Sweet Sheep. The exclusive video link will be sent to kit purchasers in a separate email.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- Black embroidery thread for the face.
- The kit comes packaged in a hand stamped cotton bag.
Also, there are still some of the Little Hearts Minis Kits available. I made this kit to go along with the free pattern Little Hearts (click here!).
This kit is so much fun and perfect for Valentine's Day decorating and/or gifting.
I've been doing lots of behind the scenes knitting on a couple of projects for publications that will be out in the near future. I can't wait to share more.
I hope to see you at one of my upcoming workshops or at Stitches West! Have a great Sunday, Knitters. I'll be back soon with much more....
xo ~ susan