Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Few More...

Hi Knitters,
My stack is growing. I am loving making these Sweetheart Washcloths. It's that kind of addictive knitting. I am doing a lot of starting and stopping with no long stretches to knit. These work for that kind of knitting, plus I get to finish something.
I have the pattern memorized now. I could knit hearts in my sleep.
I added a couple of red and pink hearts for some traditional Valentine's colors.
This top one is the Collector's favorite. I'll show you if I get a few more knit up. I am hearing that people already have some Sweethearts finished. Send me a picture. I'd love to see your version.
Hope you are all doing well this week, Knitters.
best, susie

6 comments:

Ally Jay said...

They look s really good. Love the edging, gives them a sweet finish.

Anonymous said...

I bought the pattern and bought my yarn yesterday. Yeah! Red, pink, magenta, lavendar, purple and white. I am ready to go. Thank you.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Adorable!

Jodi said...

Those are too cute! My hands and wrists can't take knitting with cotton, otherwise I'd be tempted to knit up a bunch for Valentine's Day.

I miss the Soap Opera, one of my favorite stops on State St. I used to live right on State St., above Name of the Game.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Annie said...

A perfect teacher gift :) I'll go knit some up!