Saturday, November 25, 2017

Anniversary Specials, New Colors & Sven!


Hi, Knitters,
Did you have a nice Thanksgiving for those who celebrate? We hosted at my house this year and it was a wonderful relaxing time with our loved ones. I really love the Thanksgiving holiday so much. I hope you're all having a nice weekend. It is unseasonably warm, too, very strange. I think it was 60 degrees yesterday in Madison. It doesn't seem quite right but we did enjoy it.

I can't believe a year has passed so quickly since we opened our family company. I don't know if I've ever worked harder or loved any job path more than the making of Barrett Wool Co. It has been wonderful and exhilarating, to say the least. So I want to thank you for participating, following, supporting or just watching the development of our little wool company. It has been a grand adventure and we appreciate you being a part of it. 

Some new things have arrived in our shop. We have just released 10 NEW colors in our Home line of yarns. The 10 colors range from soft neutrals to deeply saturated shades. I love them all and I think they round out our color range of 25 incredibly well. We have several new shades of gray, plus camel, teal and navy, the lightest shades of peach and pink, and my most favorite green ever! We have come up with fabulous color names, too.


So in the spirit of appreciation and excitement we want to celebrate a bit by offering some fun deals for you over on Barrett Wool Co. I'm going to list them right here to keep it simple. The codes/specials are available now through Monday, November 27th, 2017. 


1. For International sales of $54 or more we have a $3.00 discount shipping code to enter at checkout: INTERNATIONAL

2. For U.S. sales we have FREE shipping on all sales of $54 or more with this code at checkout: 
HAPPYANNIVERSARY

3. All Ravelry Barrett Wool Co. patterns are now 50% off with this code at checkout: 

4. We now have Carol Anderson's autographed Sven Scandinavian Pattern Booklets available for purchase in the pattern section of BWC! Click here to check out the booklets.


Have a wonderful weekend, friends. I hope you find lots of time for your knitting. Are any of you getting your Christmas tree this weekend? We are heading out to the tree farm at some point to cut down our tree. It will be a long season of holiday cheer and decoration due to the early Thanksgiving holiday which is welcome around here.  

I'll be back soon with more.... 
xo ~ susan

No comments: