Friday, November 23, 2012

Sleeves-giving


Hi, Knitters,
I'm just jumping in today to give you a cardigan update. That's right, I am to the 4-inch ribbed cuff on the second sleeve of my wonderful Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig.

The end is in sight! 


Knowing me I will be wearing this before I wash and block it. It is too hard to resist. I have a feeling the dark blue dye will run like crazy when I soak it because at times while knitting I would have blue-tinged fingers. I believe that is the nature of the color. We'll have to see what happens.

I'll be back soon to share the finished cardigan creation.

One last and quick thing I don't want you to miss out on is that Craftsy is having a giganatic Black Friday sale on all of their online classes. If you are interested in my two knitting classes or ANY of the classes be sure to check it out. Craftsy is constantly adding new knitting classes from top-notch designers and teachers so if you haven't looked for awhile you may be surprised at the large selection.

Click on the logo below to see what's happening on Craftsy!
Craftsy Holiday Sale: All online classes are $19.99 or less. Sale ends Mon. Nov. 26th, at midnight!

Have a good and healthy weekend ahead. Next week I'll be back with two new patterns for you! I'm super excited about that.
best, susie

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

That was a wonderful title to your post! I may be inspired to finish a cardigan I have going too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the mitten pattern! :-) I see warm hands in my daughters' and nephews' future! Your cardigan is beautiful. Andrea

Hind DP said...

Thanks for the heads up, I love Craftsy classes! That blue yarn for your cardi is to dye for, & I love your choice of buttons

grandmastatus said...

Dude you are so smart to have sewn on the buttons already!!

idiosyncratic eye said...

I love your new header! :)

Stefanie said...

Susan, your new header photo is so cute and so you!
That blue of your cardi is the best.