Wednesday, April 04, 2012

A Little of This, A Lot of That


Hi Knitters,
I am off this week to a faraway island where I'm doing a little of this...

very little....

and a lot of sitting back with my family by my side to enjoy the spectacular ocean view!

Yarn:  Cakewalk Yarns in the Cherry Blossom colorway! (I love it sooooo much. Check out her entire shop.)
Pattern: How I make my socks!

Thanks for the Lost Banner Hat love. The pattern has been flying out of my Ravelry pattern shop.

Take care and I hope you are enjoying your view this week.
best, susie

11 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, now that looks like a whole lot of wonderful, beautiful fun!!

Have a FABULOUS vacation!!!

Suze said...

I am just a teensy bit envious. One day I'll have a tropical vacation, one day...
Enjoy :)

Sam I Am...... said...

Have a wonderful time with your family....make some memories!

Suzanne said...

So peaceful! Enjoy!

Armida said...

Have a wonderful vacation with your family!! Soak up some of that beautiful sun for me :)

Dorothy said...

Oh, my gosh-I do believe I'm jealous. It looks so beautiful. Hope you're all having a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Ah, sunshine, I'm jealous! Have a great holiday. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you see Kelly Rippa's headband on "Morning's With Kelly"?

Susan B. Anderson said...

I didn't see Kelly ripa Did the headband look like my another flower headband?

Tanknit said...

I had to run over to the Cakewalk shop and get me some of that yarn. Bad influence! (Wink, wink). Happy vacation! Can't wait to hear about it.

Brandi Schoch said...

how fabulous enjoy it