Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lookie, Lookie


Hi Knitters,
I found another pair of the pg. 81 booties in my studio. I have some demo pieces knitted up and I just need to get someone around here to photo my hands (that should never be done, ever, and you'll see why) putting the booties together. They are simple knitting, then a tiny bit complicated to put together. I plan on that shortly.
Okay, have you seen the spring Knitty? It is a good one. Here are my favorites: carolyn, tahoe, torque, and dashing. Stacey did you see dashing?
I pursued my Rowan Scottish Tweed DK quest and guess what? I found it here because they sent me a promotional email that I opened up and (wa-la) it was there for the taking. I don't even know when I will have time to knit the cabled blanket coat (see my March 17th post), but knowing the yarn is with me is a good feeling.
Off to edit I go.
best, susie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wa-la! I love that you have coined this! :) I have seen dashing and grabbed up two skeins of a lilac cashmerino to try them this fall. Way too many "to do's" right now - but I wouldn't trade it! Hope all is well! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Thrilled to see the p.81 booties! Looking forward to making my first pair with the little rosebuds! Thank you, Susan.

Anonymous said...

Wa-la and Yip-eeeeeeee! Thank you!
Cynde
in Helsinki where the snao is jist about gone and the sea is almost all open...