I am starting a sweater (pictures to come!) with my new Knit Picks Options needles and are they ever fantastic! I have had a love of Addi Turbo needles for years, but now I am highly suggesting the Knit Picks Options. Here's what I like about them:
1. The point of attachment of the needle to the cable is incredibly smooth, no snags here.
2. The needle itself is smooth as silk, it has a great slide factor. The faster the better!
3. The cable is very flexible, but not flimsy, plus it is purple which is kind of fun.
4. The price is right, what a steal for a fantastic product. Really, check out the prices. Compared to the Addi Turbo needles, it is a huge savings.
5. The most important and unique feature is the point of the needle. It is sharp, the sharpest I've ever used and I love it! I really can't get over how sharp the point is, it is excellent.
Check out these needles at www.knitpicks.com. You can buy an entire set or just try out a single size, there are also double-pointed needles, too.
I will have pictures up soon. Right after I posted for the first time, my camera dropped and stopped working. I had to pick up a new camera and I will get that going in the next couple of days.